Executive Courses on M&E, Research & Learning including Mobile Based Data Collection
- Posted by:
- Category: Executive Courses
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning are crucial in supporting programme and project implementation, contributing to organizational learning, upholding accountability, providing opportunities for stakeholder feedback to be captured and promoting evidence-based decision making.
These course will provide you a thorough understanding of M&E concepts, paradigms and principles and a pragmatic step-by-step training for designing, implementing and operationalization of impact oriented M&E systems in developmental programs.
Our Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Courses include
- Monitoring and Evaluation – Planning and Practice
- Project Planning and Management
- Research and Consultancy Skills
In addition, we offer courses on Mobile Data Collection and Analysis using any of the following digital tools.
Check out our training content for Mobile Based Data Collection using ODK and Google Forms
- Mobile Based Data Collection and Management Using Open Data Kit (ODK), Survey CTO and Kobo Tool box
- Online Data collection and Management Using Google tools