Why Train with Lida Africa
We use a Skills-Based Approach to imparting knowledge and skills to our participants. Our executive programs provide a thorough understanding of M&E concepts and paradigms, data management process, and pragmatic step-by-step for conducting data collection, entry, analysis and visualization. Our programmes impart insights on the rationale & designing of impact oriented M&E systems.
Participants who train with Lida Africa gain;
- Practical skills in M&E, data management, analysis and visualization.
- A graded certificate of completion
- Access to training materials including online resources.
- Access to job opportunities at Lida Africa and our partners
- Access to our Graduate Fellowship programme.
Did you know?
Lida Africa has trained at The United Nations Evaluation Week 2019, the 8th and 9th Africa Evaluation Association (AfrEA) International conferences (2017&2019), the 6th & 7th South Africa M&E Association (SAMEA) Conferences (2017&2019), the 3rd SAMEA webinar (2018) and the 7th Uganda Evaluation Week (2019) among others.